Monday, December 29, 2014

Christmas Day

Christmas Day
December 25, 2014 
Black Scoop-Neck Sweater Dresses From Old Navy~17.00
Pink Rhinestone Santa Hat From a Secret Santa 6 years ago
Impo thunder booties From DSW Christmas Gift From Hubby(2010)

Happy Monday Everyone. I hope you all had a great Christmas and weekend. My Christmas was very nice. I cook dinner for my husband and friends. Which I cook so much food. That I didn't have to cook this weekend. I even gave my friends half the leftover and we still had a lot of food leftover. I'm just happy everyone loved everything.

 
For my outfit. I just went with my new black sweater dress. To add some fun to my outfit I put on some fun tights. Along with my Christmas hat.  I'm so glad I went with a comfortable and roomy outfit. Due to I ate so much food and drank a lot. Over all I had a nice Christmas. 

On Friday we had our friends over in the morning for biscuit and gravy. Then we head out to the store. Which I just picked up some items that I need.  On Saturday we woke up to a good amount of snow but that didn't stop us. From going out to another friends house for food and to play some board game. Which it was a fun way to spend a snowy cold day indoors. On Sunday we just stay home and watched New girls. 

HAVE A GREAT MONDAY.  

32 comments:

  1. Cute..I love ur tights!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those tight it looks cute on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cute outfit! Looks like such a lovely time :)
    xo ClassToCloset

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful post!!!
    A new year always brings new dreams, new goals, new challenges, but old friends always remain.
    ★⋰⋱★⋰⋱★⋰⋱★⋰⋱★
    ★ Feliz Año Nuevo ★
    ★⋱⋰★⋱⋰★⋱⋰★⋱⋰★
    \_2_/\_o_/\_1_/\_5_/
    ._|_..._|_..._|_.._|_
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely look, and cool tights!!!!
    Happy Holidays!
    JOY, LOVE & HAPPINESS!!!!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my dear i'm curious to see your table and to eat your food..yummi!!
    Ps i love your tights!!!
    Have a wonderful new year!!!
    IMPOSSIBILE FERMARE I BATTITI //PAGINA FB

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so in love with your pink santa hat! Looks like you had a fantastic celebration. You look fabulous with your outfit! :) Belated Happy Christmas and Advance Happy New Year! I wish you all the best for the year 2015.. full of love, unconditional happiness, and endless adventures with your loved ones! <3

    Take care always, love Christine ~ xx
    BLOG | BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your outfit is definitely my style! I also love the way you decorated the table :) Wish we could cook and play some board games together! hehe Stay warm and keep having fun! How is your family doing? Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Galaxia. I would love to cook with you and play some board games. Haven't gotten any new update yet. I know my mom is doing well. We have gotten the test result yet.

      Delete
  9. Super cute look, Amy! I love that you chose a black and pink color palette, instead of the typical holiday colors. Adorable tights!

    Christie
    The Closet by Christie

    www.theclosetbychristie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christie. There just something about black and pink that I love.

      Delete
  10. Merry Christmas and happy new year to you too! Love ur funky tights! Hope you are having a wonderful day!
    -Jyoti
    Style Delights Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. ohI HAVE THE SAME sANTA`S HAT FROM vICTORIA`S sECRET <333 :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a cute look! The pattern and color of your tights bring such a fun pop to your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas! Your dinner party looks and sounds wonderful. And what a cute festive outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your pink Santa hat! I have one just like it from Victoria's Secret.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!