Wednesday, October 22, 2014

WIWW: BBCA DAY 22:Blogger Fail

REMIX OUTFIT
Pink Sweater From Old Navy ~8.23
Dress Tank Top From New York and Company~13.48
 Sweetheart Skinny Jeans From Old Navy~ 18.53
Necklace Birthday Gift From Janet(Avon-2011)
Heart Rhinestone Earring Gift From My MIL Peggy
 Pearl Bobbie Pins From Forever 21~2.80
 Big Buddha Amber Floral Boot~From DSW 24.47

Hello Everyone. Starting today and until the month. I have a lovely Co-host helping me finish out BBCA. Everyone welcome Ada of Elegance Mommyhood. Also make sure you all go by her blog to see what kind of pink outfits she is wearing. 

Amy Fashion Blog

This morning my husband and me walked down to Starbucks to get a PSL. Which I got my own this time. I learned my lesson a few weeks ago with trying to share with him. After we got are Starbucks I asked my husband to take my photos for today post. For some odd reason I asked to see the picture. He went to show me them. Well guess what. I forget to put the memory card back in the camera. #bloggerfail. So you get my white wall again but this time with my PSL. 
   
    An InLinkz Link-up
   

Today Breast Cancer Item is P&G everyday. 
HAVE A GREAT WEDNESDAY
Linking up to WIWW(what I wore Wednesday) over at  The Pleated Poppy

29 comments:

  1. Cute pics, dear)) http://www.elationofcreation.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahahah this is something that happen to me so often!
    Fabrizia – Cosa Mi Metto???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely now I want coffee you rock this outfit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jackie, I hope you got yourself a cup of coffee today

      Delete
  4. oh no! i'm glad mine lets me know when the card isn't in!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It totally suck. If we have to camera bag with us we would have been find but we didn't. Due to I was carrying the camera in my purse.

      Delete
  5. I've done that before.. did a whole photo shoot with no memory card, haha!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cute! love the boots.

    www.amoderngypsy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha! I hateeee when the camera doesnt have the memory card :D

    xoxo

    Novelstyle

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the red cardigan

    New post in
    Www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your boots. they are so girlie and chic!

    ReplyDelete
  10. you're the numb one dear..you're always so funny and sweet
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your boots there awesome!
    www.roxancolex.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good luck with the campaign & thanks for stopping by!

    X
    http://subhamrai.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely outfits, Amy! Sorry, been so busy haven't had time to come by & I'll be flying off again next week. xoxo
    Luxury Haven

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shirley, Come by when you can. I understand we all have lifes outside of blogging.

      Delete
  14. i really love your boots!!

    http://www.simplysassysstyle.com

    dawn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dawn, They are one of my favorite pair that I own.

      Delete
  15. love your boots dear!!!!
    http://laviecestchic.blogspot.it
    facebook.com/laviecestchic

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!