Friday, October 17, 2014

BBCA DAY 17~Favorite Outfits From BBCA in the Past


 2010


Top Right~October 8th~ White Tanks and Pink Velour Pants


 2011




Bottom Right~October 26~ Ivory/white sweater, Pink Cami and Jeans
2012
Top Right~October 14~Pink Dress From Shabby Apple
2013
Far Left~ October 5, 2013~Brown and Pink Plaid Shirt, Pink Cami and Rockstar Super Skinny Jeans
Middle Left~October 18,2013 ~ Pink Cardigan with Black Belt, Pink and White Stripe Sequin Tank and Crystal Jeans
Middle Right~ October 19, 2013~Black Mesh Dress and Curvy Skinny Jeans 
Far Right~October 28, 2013~ Black Sweater,Pink Button Up, Rockstar Super Skinny Jeans

Hello Everyone. Back in 2012 I started sharing with you all my favorite outfits from the year past of BBCA. I did this last year as well. So lets keep the tradition going. I have to say looking back at last years outfit. I wore a lot of black and pink. Which if you didn't know that my favorite color combo.
 
Amy Fashion Blog
Color Used~ O.P.I. Elephantastic Pink
Ribbon color is Kiss Nail Art Paint in White 
For today pink items I did my ribbon nails again. Like I did last year. Which I have to say I kind like how the ribbon turn out last year. I'm still proud of my free hand skill I have with nail polish. Since I don't do it often.  I also like how the right hand ribbon turn out too. Which I found it funny that it turn out a little nicer then my left hands. Normal my write hand which is my right hand turn out to be crap. 

   
    An InLinkz Link-up
   

I hope you all have a great weekend. Tonight I'm going over to my friend house and then we are going out to eat. Beside that no other plan for this weekend. 
Today Breast Cancer Items Delta pink plane. Which I have to tell you I got tears in my eye watching this. When I worked at DSW I had a costumer that was a flight attendant for Delta and she would go on this pink plane. I told her on year how I wear pink for the whole month of October for Breast Cancer Awareness and how some people thought I was crazy for doing it. She told me girl keep on doing what your doing. 5 years later and I'm still doing it. 
HAVE A GREAT FRIDAY. 
I'm Linking up with thenailfiles and Third Thursday Threads

58 comments:

  1. You look so chic and stylish in all the outfit for such a great awareness, you did an amazing job since you started. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh very cute post, lovelies pics!
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Imagens maravilhosa arrasou. Curta e siga o meu canal.
    Canal de youtube: http://www.youtube.com/NekitaReis

    ReplyDelete
  4. can't believe you've been doing it for that many years! wow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great selection!!! nice looks!!!
    Have a nice day!!!!:)))

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow you have been doing this BBCA for awhile. great job

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great round up of outfits and I love love love your manicure!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi girl. So pretty in pink you are. I did make an announcement on the blog today about the BBCA Link-up. Ohh and my Vivian is wearing Pink today so I linked up her outfit instead. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. loved the nail color.....and great job

    keep in touch
    www.hairfashionbeautyblog.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the floral pink top you wore! Nice BBCA tradition :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. so many cute outfits! I LOVE the nail art too!
    xo ClassToCloset

    ReplyDelete
  12. you're so nice in every pics...
    and your manicure so funny

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those look super cute. I'm wearing pink today for Breast cancer awareness.
    http://therantingsofadramaqueensmum.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable outfits! You're style is so fresh and chic :) Thanks for doing the Breast Cancer awareness.. that's really amazing of you :)

    Take care always, love Christine ~ xx
    BLOG | BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute idea for a mani for this month!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your outfits, so cute!xx

    www.roxancolex.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the nail colour! :)

    Lovefashionanstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello. Great pictures, you are cute and beautiful.
    I've seen that you registered to a Oasap cardigan giveaway, maybe you could have another chance on my blog too, I am hosting the same giveaway. Waiting for your lovely visit.
    FASHION-SPIKE.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow love those outfit of yours and you always look gorgeous! Thanks for the visit all the time I do appreciate it!

    Mary, MI

    ReplyDelete
  20. I admire your fun, feminine style! I enjoyed this one a lot.


    Kenny,
    WHATKENNYHEARTS.com
    FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @kennydaily
    FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN
    LIKE WKH ON FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love all your outfits and your nails look nice as well! I also adore black and pink - such a great combo! :D

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love all your outfit♡

    New post in
    Www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Looking beautiful! Love the picures

    Xo DiaryOfAMua.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Emjoy seeing your pink outfit every year. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  25. aww lovely outfits!

    I have a new giveaway happening in my blog, please join here
    Visit my blog: www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. cute pictures, all of them
    have a good week
    kss
    new post: http://tupersonalshopperviajero.blogspot.com.es/2014/10/copa-jerez-international-competition.html

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great pics love
    x
    Love, Shabana
    http://shabanasultana.blogspot.com
    https://www.facebook.com/beautifultargetblog
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/9807829

    ReplyDelete
  28. very nice recap! I love to see how style evolving as well

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love all these looks, especially to spread breast cancer awareness! And those nails are too cute xx

    StylizedLuxe
    Instagram

    xo Jess

    ReplyDelete
  30. Amazing recap!
    Love your nails too!
    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  31. It's official: you look great in pink! And so nice of you to do the round-up for this month. I think your ribbons turned out great! And I agree--sometimes my right hand looks better than my left! So weird! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!