Monday, May 12, 2014

Lazy Weekend

REMIX  OUTFIT
Black Tee Shirt From Target~6.00
Flower Belt From Style~6.99 


Hello Everyone. I hope you all had a great weekend. Mine as semi-okay. I wore this outfit on Saturday. To walk to the farm market in town. To buy some fresh eggs.  My hubby had to work 10 hours on Saturday. So I just stayed home after the farm market and had much needed me time. 

Also on Saturday I decide to wear my nature curly hair. Which I plan on wearing it more like this. 

Yesterday my car got hit. A lady didn't put her parking brake on. Which caused her car rolled backward and hit mine. Which both Hubby and me were upset. Due to the fact we just had a hit and run on our car 5 month ago. Which we just got the bumper fixed at the being of the year. Now we have to get the bumper fixed again. This time it worse then the last time. 

Also if you could say a pray for us. We find out the results to the MRI at 3pm. 

Aslo some good new my sister should be coming home today. 

HAVE A GREAT MONDAY.  

28 comments:

  1. You look great in this outfit doll.

    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a cute cardigan! Love ur natural hair ^^
    xoxo

    Novelstyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. great cardigan. love it! looks so cosy ;)
    would you like to follow each other (GFC, Bloglovin and FB)? Let me know.

    xx
    the white ocean

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your weekend was sounding so great with the natural hair and the me time, so sorry your car got hit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. good you had a laazy weekend. mine was too busy and fast!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow,you look amazing.very beautiful
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that you added the belt;-)
    xx
    B.
    http://beeswonderland.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have very beautiful nature curly hair. Chicoutfit.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you guys get good news on the MRI.

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, We did get good new. No surgery is need for my husband shoulder. Just some physical therapy needed.

      Delete
  10. Such a cute look! Absolutely love the belted cardigan!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So sorry to hear about your car! Love those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sorry about your car. I love those jeans on you! And your hair looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  13. El cardigan es precioso sobre todo su color. Besos guapa.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the natural curl in your hair! Plus, that shade of red is really pretty on you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the look <3

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sorry to hear about your car. This sweater looks so comfortable, and your hair looks great like this!

    ReplyDelete
  17. glad to hear your sis is going home. hope your husband's MRI turns out okay. you look cute and should def wear your hair natural more often!!! it looks great.

    http://spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Looking very beautiful dear. You look so pretty even on a lazy day and on busy days you do seem all glammed up :-)
    http://naturelbellefemme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. You look great in Orange. And I love the full curls. =)

    ReplyDelete
  20. you look stunning Amy !! love it :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!