Thursday, March 20, 2014

Pin it and Did it: Monthly Recipe Bacon Cheeseburger Bombs

  • Happy Spring Everyone, I'm back with another Pin it and Did it post. It been a few weeks since I last did one of these post. This time around I bring you bacon cheeseburger bombs. My hubby find this recipe on Facebook and sent it me the recipe in a private message that way I could make it. The recipe come from Spend with Pennies blog.  I didn't use the picture she pinned on pinterest due to
  •  it is copyrighted. So you get too look at my picture. If you get a chance go over to 
  • her blog and check out her picture of these Cheeseburger bombs. These little bugger
  • are amazing. 
I did change the recipe up some when I made these. Instead of using junior biscuits. 
I used the the large biscuits. Thats the only thing I changed up 
with this recipe. 

  • Ingredients

  • 1 pound lean ground beef
  • 1/2 onion, finely chopped
  • 3 slices of bacon, chopped
  • 1/3 cup cream cheese
  • 1 tablespoon ketchup
  • 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce
  • 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
  • 1 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce
  • 1 egg white
  • 1 can Pillsbury Biscuits (10 biscuits)
  • 5 oz cheddar cheese, chopped into 10 squares
Instructions

Preheat oven to 375 degrees.

 In a large pan, brown ground beef, bacon and onion until cooked. Drain any grease.
Add cream cheese, ketchup, barbecue sauce, mustard and Worcestershire sauce. Stir over low heat until cream cheese is melted. Allow to cool. Once cool, stir in egg white.
Roll each biscuit out very thin. Place 2 tablespoons beef mixture on each biscuit and add 1 square of cheese. Wrap the biscuit around the beef/cheese and tightly seal the edges.
Place biscuits on a parchment lined pan s
seam side down. Put them in the oven and turn down the heat to 350 degrees. Bake 13-16 minutes or until lightly browned.
Serve warm.

HAVE A GREAT THURSDAY

30 comments:

  1. Great pin it made me hungry I want to try this now.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG This looks so yummy :D I am so hungry riht now! I think I'm gonna try these once !

    www.lifting-fairy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! looks so niceee!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello dear,
    Sorry for not being here for such a long time but I've been really busy with my dissertation. So, as part of it I prepared a questionnaire for consumers' online shopping habits.

    You would help me a lot if you followed the link and give me your own answers. Of course you can also let your friends know about it as well.

    Thank you very much in advance:
    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1K-EvQc-l-qnO0brbOS_0oSeInmKeG1KchX7SbnYQGdU/viewform

    PS. By the way these burgers seem amazing...I think I should try them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You had me at bacon! I will definitely give these a try! Yummy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome ! xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. These look amazing! I will have to try them out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh these look so good!! Thanks for sharing!!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  9. sounds and looks amazing!

    www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow...awesome recipe dear...looking so yummy...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looking like an Yummy Dish. Will try that out :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow sweetie that looks delicious~
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Delicious!!! We have to try it!!!
    Kisses
    Francy&Stef
    Chic With The Least
    Also on Facebook , Bloglovin’ and What I Wear

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yummy post, I truly loved it!
    New outfit post on my blog, let me know what you think, I'll be happy to read your opinion!
    XOXO
    Ylenia

    ReplyDelete
  15. looks good!
    unconventionalsecrets.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  16. first time I seen you post food post
    it looks special
    you are a great wife ^^
    MY-Emily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I post an new recipe every month. If you got to the recipe tab. You can see them all.

      Delete
  17. As a cheeseburger fanatic, I NEED to try these soon! I had no idea cheeseburger "bombs" even existed... I love how all of the coolest (and tastiest) recipes are from Pinterest. I really need to explore on there more! :-) Your recipe look like it turned out quite well! Now I want to eat one, hehe! Looks so yummy! ^_^

    ♥♥♥ Kelsey
    Runaway In LA

    ReplyDelete
  18. This looks fantastic. His sounds like amazing that would be delish for any time of the day!

    ReplyDelete
  19. You're looking toooooo cute for a safari adventure!!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!