Tuesday, October 22, 2013

BBCA DAY 21 and 22~ Busy

Day 21~ Pink Pj's

Day 22~Pink Balls
Hello Everyone. First off I'm sorry I haven't had a real outfit post in the last 3 days. Life has been super busy these last couple week. That I mainly I'm wearing work out clothes all day. Due to I work out in the morning and then again in the evening. Yesterday was a busy day for me. I workout, ran a good amount of errands. That by the time it was 8pm. I had already fall asleep on the couch.

I'm hoping to be back in the swing of thing next week. Trust me even tho you aren't see my whole outfits. I have been rocking some kind of pink everyday. 

Today Breast Cancer Item is National Breast Cancer Foundation

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT TUESDAY.

3 comments:

  1. Don't apologize for being busy! We all have days or weeks like that. Your pjs are cute and look so warm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. atleast u try blogging everyday dear, i cant think also :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pink balls. Super unique and cute. Adore this post, love. If you get a free moment, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest. :) xo

    www.fashboulevard.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!