Wednesday, October 16, 2013

BBCA DAY 16~ Lunch Date

REMIX OUTFIT
Pink Coach Purse~ Wedding Anniversary(2012)


Hello Everyone. Today wasn't as busy as the last two days. Which was nice. This afternoon I went out on a lunch date with a friends. We both stay sat at a little restaurant and talked for hour. She was nice and took this picture of me at a parking garage. Which this make another blog first for me. So far this week  I have 2 blogger first. First was taking my coat off in the cold to take a picture and the second of is of course today. 

Which I sure you all are enjoying my non-mirror pictures. I know I'm having fun finding new place to take pictures at. 

Sorry that I haven't been around to your blog this week. Next week I should be back to my normal schedule of thing. 

Today Breast Cancer Item is Pink Ribbon

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT WEDNESDAY.

3 comments:

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!