Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Waldgeist Xxxxxl Restaurant Part 2



Blooper picture: I was walking to hubby to get my phone back
REMIX OUTFIT
 Brown Tank From Target 4.00
Necklace From CR~7.99 I got it for 50%
Brown Earring Gift From Oma
 Brown Belt Came with a shirt From CR
  Ugg Brown Boots Gift From Hubby From DSW

 Hello Everyone. We went back to Waldgeist over the weekend with a huge group of friends. We all had a blast and of course ate to much. This time around hubby and me share their doner.

We ate the whole thing.


Hubby and his 2 liter of beer.
Since we been getting a lot of rain and the weather been in the 50's. I decide to bust my ugg boots out. If you been reading my blog you know I have a lot of them.

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT WEDNESDAY.

13 comments:

  1. Germany suits you! So glad to see you, your hubby and friends having a great time :) I love those boots and the sweater; it's still in the 80s here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That blooper picture is adorable! Glad to see you are having a good time. Are you going to host Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness in October again?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep I plan on hosting it again. I will be doing a post on it next week.

      Delete
  3. looks like you guys had some good times and food!

    ReplyDelete
  4. holy food!! i just asked my son if he could eat that whole thing, and he said yes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute outfit girl! Looks like you and your hubby are having some fun!

    http://www.leopardmartini.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute date outfit

    http://www.lilmisswonderwoman.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute outfit! My husband would LOVE to own that boot glass, that's like beer heaven, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. great post! you've got a beautiful blog!
    would you love to follow each other on GFC and bloglovin'?
    let know on my blog :)
    Cecilia
    http://smilesavenue.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute pictures ^_^

    Kisses,

    Nicoleta

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a nice, cozy fall outfit!

    http://theclosetintervention.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loved seeing these pictures!! That beer and sandwich are huge!! :-)

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!