Thursday, September 26, 2013

Industrial Piercing Earrings

Clear Plastic One In~ What I got it Pierced with

Pink Swirl~ The earring I got after the clear plastic was in my ear for a month

Heart Arrow~ This earring is 3 different pieces
Hello Everyone. Today I decide I would share a couple of my earring with you. I have two more. I have a pink dice one. Which I haven't worn yet I will be wearing it during BBCA. I have a circle one which I have worn. I didn't get picture of it when it was in my ear. That earring only last a day in. I had to take it out. Due to it hurt to bad. 

I want to say I'm sorry I haven't been around to your blog lately. My internet has been giving us a lot of issue lately. Which isn't good because. We use it every day. 

DON'T FORGET TO SIGN UP FOR BBCA(BLOGGING FOR BREAST CANCER AWARENESS). ALSO THANK TO THE ONE WHO HAVE SIGNED UP SO FAR.

HAVE  A GREAT THURSDAY. 

5 comments:

  1. The arrow with the heart is adorable! I love these

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really think it looks cute on you
    both the pink and heart on arrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. (; Reb, xoxo.

    * Oggi è il "compleanno" del mio blog,
    fammi sapere cosa ne pensi della nuova grafica:
    http://www.toprebel.com/2013/09/3-anni-di-toprebel.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those earrings look fun & funky especially the Heart+Arrow one. They look painful though, are they? And I have been meaning to tell you that I like your hair Darker. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I got it done it hurt a lot. Right now only the top of it hurt and that when you touch it. It still healing. My hair is darker because it fall time and i'm not out in the sun that much.

      Delete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!