Tuesday, June 18, 2013

MONTLY REMIX RECAP: SILVER, PINK AND BLACK SEQUIN TANK TOP

August 4th, 2010~Blazer and Black Pants
December 21st, 2010~Quartz Jeans


Hello Everyone. For this monthly remix recap. I decide to show case my black, pink and silver sequin tank top. That I got from CR. Back 2009 I was working at CR(Charlotte Russe) and a lady came in a return this tank top. We didn't care it my store due to it was an outlet item. I was madly in love with the shirt but at the time had no money to buy it. So weeks went by and I had this shirt on my head. One day I asked a co-worker if they had seen the shirt. The girl was like yes I just saw it yesterday. She walked over to the clearance rack and pulled it. So that day I brought it. I have remixed it 8 times on my blog. I have also worn it a lot before my pre-blogger day too. 

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT TUESDAY. 

17 comments:

  1. Cute tank. It's fun with sparkles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so pretty! I love that pink blazer! Fits you perfectly :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a beautiful top. It looks great under jacket or cardi.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This top is so you Amy, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. loving the pink and the sequins!!! love clearance racks!


    http://www.spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful looks! Love the sequin top! Hope you are having a wonderful day!
    -Jyoti
    Style-Delights Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. The pink blazer is my favourite,
    Ciao
    Nicky
    www.mywishstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That tanktop is great. I love the colors and the sequins.

    Tracy @ www.sunnydaystarrynight.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the sparkles! Very pretty xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that tank top!
    xoxo

    novelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great recap. Love the pink blazer! :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the wide legs pants, so classy!

    Would you like to follow each other ?

    ♥♥

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!