Tuesday, March 5, 2013

COLORFUL TUESDAY WORK OUTFIT





 Pink, Orange, Purple and Black Tie Back Shirt Hand Me Down From L
Curvy Skinny Jeans From NY&Company Christmas Gift From Janet 
 Pink Small Bow Headband Secret Santa Gift
 Lacquered Anchor Circle Earring From Forever 21~1.50
 Black Wedge Uggs From DSW~69.98 

Hello Everyone. Last week L gave me a bag full of shirt. Most of them are tank top. So I will have to wait to get warm out or wore them under a blazer. For today I decide I would wear this colorful top. Since it chilly out I just put a long sleeve sweater under it. Well that it for today. Since I don't have much to say.

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT TUESDAY.

19 comments:

  1. As a cheerleader, I really like your bow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow... A long time I was not here^^
    You blog has changed^^
    Sorry, but your blog is awesome^^
    Lovely outfit, my dear^^
    Kisses:**
    have a nice day, my dear!!



    Miśka
    http://misiayou97.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The top is adorable! I love hand me down clothes. It's like a whole new wardrobe for free!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how your dog got in the shot! When I snap photos indoors the cats are always trying to stroll through mine. Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW

    I love this blog especially the photos

    xxo from Germany

    Gold

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amy!! love your fashion!! great blog!! now following <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi hun1 thank you for following i am now following you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I thought your boots were furry but it's priscilla!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look cute ^^
    Pink looks great on you!

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adore pink bow.

    Kisses,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  11. That blouse is beautiful. I love the colorful pink. Bright colors are so great for cold days.

    Tracy @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    Enter our Retro Designed Pencil Sharpener Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pink !
    I love this color :)

    New post - Kisses
    http://www.mademoisellemode.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. that top is fabulous! i love it.

    http://spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!