Friday, January 4, 2013

Navy and Beige Work Outfit




 REMIX OUTFIT
  White Lace Cami From Old Navy~5.40
 Khaki Pants From Target~19.99
 Cream Hair Bows From Forever 21~ 1.50
  Lia Sophia Mother Of Pearl Of Necklace Christmas Gift From My MIL Peg Friend(2010)
Ugg Boots Birthday Gift From Hubby(2013)

Hello Everyone. Today I just let my hair air dry and didn't put no product in it. For my outfit I decide to wear this navy blue sweater vest. Since it been 3 month since I wore it last. Same goes for the belt. The only reason why I belt this cardigan is because when I button it. It look like the button were going to pop open.   

 I haven't decide what my New Years Resolution is going to be for this year yet.

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT FRIDAY. 

16 comments:

  1. you look great with that hair style, wear it often!
    kisses
    www.petitgraphie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors and natural hair. I sometimes put argan oil mixed with a bit of salt to my hair and it turns out pretty good. I usually like it product free too. Happy New Year to you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such beautiful natural thick hair and navy is a great colour on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog! :)

    Follow for a follow and new CHANEL GIVEAWAY COMING SOON to my blog and must be following :)

    www.rueabbey.blogspot.com.au

    Twitter: @Rueabbey

    love always
    - S Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Amy! I hope you had a great New Years! Love the Uggs-great present! I wear mine all the time during the cold months!

    xx

    Erin @ http://www.truffles-ruffles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like jacket!

    xoxo

    http://breakfastinthefrontrow.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  7. bows are so cute :)
    http://she-is-the-1.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks really comfy

    www.visceralmaze.blogspot.com

    Anu

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey i love the color very nice :) have a nice week girl!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hear ya...still trying to put that new years resolution list together.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another great belt & great headband. New Year's Resolutions are over-rated in my opinion. Hahahaaa.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!