Monday, August 6, 2012

ZEBRA MONDAY WORK OUTFIT




REMIX OUTFIT
White Tank Top From Target~7.00
Black Gap Skinny Pants Christmas Gift From Oma or Parents
Barrette From Ultra~2.00
Silver Necklace~16.99 C/0 Kmart
Earring Not Sure Where They Came From
Black Flip Flip From Bass~14.85

Hello Everyone. I hope you all had a good weekend. My weekend was good. Hubby and me spent way to much money this weekend. We Went to the outlet mall on Friday. We stop at the bass store and these flip flop were normal 79.95 they were 80% off. Then on top of that I had a coupon. So they were a super good find. Plus I need a new pair of black sandals. Since my CR one are looks gross and who know how much longer I will get out of them. 

This week is going to a long and tiring one. We have a store visit on Wednesday. So we will be getting ready for it the next two days.

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT MONDAY. 

13 comments:

  1. that blouse looks great on you!

    www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blouse, cute outfit
    http://shana-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blouse!!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  4. That top is fantastic on you. I like it with the slimmer pants, it balances out the proportions. You look great! Hope you had a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the fact that zebra print is not the usual black and white! Love this blue! You look beautiful! Hope you are having a wonderful day!
    -Jyoti
    Style-Delights Blog
    Style-Delights on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  6. That blouse has such a fun print. Cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the blue zebra print - it's such a fun shirt!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this outfit!

    I am following you now, hope you can follow me back:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your outfit Amy. That blue and white zebra print top is so pretty.

    Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the zebra outfit :) so cute! *.*

    I'm following, follow me back honey.

    Kiss

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!