Friday, August 24, 2012

Flower and Bow Friday Work Outfit






REMIX OUTFIT
Nude Cami From Express~ I have had it for year
White Jockey Cami From The PX
Cream Hair Bows From Forever 21~ 1.50
Earring From CR~4.00-40%off
Black Sandals From CR ~18.99 ~I got 40% off

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE. As you I'm happy it Friday. I have the weekend off. Tomorrow I'm going to a cousin wedding. I'm not sure what I will be doing on Sunday yet. Today outfit is another item that I haven't worn in 4 month which is the cardigan. I decide to pair it with my black linen pants for the first time and I'm loving how it looks. Place since I have been doing insanity these pants actually fit me a little better. Which I'm loving that too.

Here a little Insanity update for you all.

Week 1~ I lost 2.9 pounds
Week 2~ I lost 1.7 pounds
Week 3~ Which is this week I lost 2.8 pounds

So that's a grand total of 7.4 pounds. I have 3.6 pounds to go to be at my goal weight of 125. Which should happen in the next couple weeks which it awesome. Hubby is also doing great to on insanity. He lost a total of 17 pounds. He has a ways to go to hit his goal weight but I will be here every step of the way to help him get there. Now to hope by the end of this 63 days I will be a flat stomach. Then I will be super happy.

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE AN AMAZING FRIDAY AND WEEKEND.

6 comments:

  1. That Cardi is great! Have a great weekend, Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your top, cute bow
    http://shana-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are doing great with your weight loss goals Amy, I love the outfit too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great! I am going to zumba tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!