Sunday, July 1, 2012

SHOP MY CLOSET EVENT (picture heavy)



REMIX OUTFIT
Flare-Leg Jeans~ C/O Kmart 21.99
Brown Wedge~9.09

Hello Everyone. Yesterday I went to Shop My Closet. It was a very small event but a nice one. There was tons of beautiful jewelry and also clothes. When you came in the door the handed you a swag bag. Fulled with some nice beauty product in it. Can't wait to try them out. Also the organizer came up to me and asked if I was Amy. I told her yes and she thanked me for blogging about this event. Which that made my day.

Today I got this tweet from @ShopMCParty "Amy, your support is truly appreciated! Hope you enjoy the products from the gift bag"

I didn't plan on getting anything for this event. Hubby and me looked around at all the table. Then Hubby brought me a Breast Cancer Awareness Jewelry Necklace.
Cupcake,Cookie and Water Table
Swag Bag Gift

B'Diva's
Traveling Jewelry &Handbag Boutique
Brenda
248-904-0991
E-mail: brendabee@yahoo.com


Jewelry by J'Meckhi
Handmade Costume Jewelry
www,jmeckhi.com
Necklace From Jewelry by J'Meckhi

P.S. I will try to make it around to your blogs soon.


I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GOOD SUNDAY

6 comments:

  1. How fun Amy - I'd love to go to an event like this! ;-) Also, did you check out my latest giveaway? Everyone who enters wins a $15 virtual gift card to Inpink jewelry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all this jewelry! and cute pics of you!!!

    http://spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post. =)


    http://sassychunny.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the loction of these pictures - looks like a great event!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!