Friday, June 29, 2012

BLACK DRESS FRIDAY WORK OUTFIT




REMIX OUTFIT
Ann Klein Tights From DSW-9.95-30% off
Earring From CR~4.00-40%
Barrettes~ Not sure where I got it from
Black Steve Madden Heaven Flats From DSW~27.96

Happy Friday Everyone. I decide to wear another dress to work today. After I put it on I was like it going to be in the 90's again and I'm wearing all black. I think I will be fine. Since I will be inside for the day. For this outfit to not be all black I add this white flower to it. Plus that way it remixed. Last time I wore this dress was in February 7, 2011 and I wore a pink flower on it. The time before that I just wore it plain. Also add my polka dot nude tights under it.I was going to go bared leg but it felt weird. So the tight need to be add for me to feel comfortable. I know I'm weird. 

For my hair I just twisted and clipped a barrette in it. To hold it in place.

Don't forget to enter my giveaway. It ends in 13 days. ENTER HERE.

HAVE AN AMAZING FRIDAY AND HAPPY WEEKEND.

13 comments:

  1. I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own weblog and was wondering what all is needed to get set up? I'm assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny? I'm not very internet smart so I'm not 100% positive. Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated. Cheers
    Feel free to visit my website cheap office shoes

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving the black dress and the little flower is just the perfect touch!

    http://spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVELY DRESS :)

    http://itsnotjustanotherfashionblog.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  4. little flower is very wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this simple black dress on you - very nice silhouette

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice dress,it suits you.

    I am your new follower,hope you will follow me also.

    http://www.glossylala.blogspot.co.uk/
    Happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this dress especially with the addition of the flower it just pops!

    xxoo
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!