Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Green Day

Photobucket
Green | Everybody, Everywear
REMIX OUTFIT
Yellow Cami From Forever 21~2.50 
Jeans From Target~ Super Old 
Earring From CR-4.00
Necklace From CR-4.99
Green Dots Flip Flops From Target~1.00

Hello all. Today I'm link up with Everybody, Everywear wear Green. So I decide to pull this mint green 3/4 length shirt out. I have been on a 3/4 kick for the last couple days now. Also stripe shirt. This is my 3rd day in a row i'm wearing stripe. Since the weather is super nice out. I decide to roll my jeans up and make them in to crop pants. I also pulled out a pair of green flip flop. This girl is so happy that its final getting warm out. 

Also what make it nice that it warm out is that i'm off and get to enjoy it. Tomorrow supposed to be even more nice out. 

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GOOD TUESDAY. 

7 comments:

  1. 3/4 sleeves is my favorite as well! Love the mint green top Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful color! it's so springy and looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i so love mint green!!!

    http://spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great and simple at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mint green is such a pretty pastel for spring. I'm so happy it's getting warm out as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving mint green so much right now. The cropped pants are so cute on you!

    http://theclosetintervention.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!