Sunday, March 11, 2012

Athletic Shoe Sunday Work Outfit

Photobucket
REMIX OUTFIT
Light Blue Cami From Forever 21~2.50
White Cami From CR~6.99~40% off 
Flare-Leg Jeans~ C/O Kmart 21.99

Earring Handmade By My Cousin
Necklace From Target~1.00
Barrette From Target~ 2.00
White Puma From DSW ~26.92

Hello Everyone. Happy Sunday. It was so nice out today but I was stuck working. So I didn't get to enjoy it. Today we were allowed to wear athletic shoe. My work allow us to wear them every so many odd months. For one day only. The last time was November 6th.  So  today I decided to wear my white puma. I want this look to be causal but not to causal. So I pulled out this stripe 3/4 shirt to wear. Which I haven't worn this shirt in over a year. Also it the second time wearing it to work. 

Sorry I didn't get to read your blog over the weekend. I been busy closing both Saturday and Sunday. 

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT SUNDAY. 

4 comments:

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!