Monday, March 5, 2012

1 New Year Resolution done/Monday Work Outfit

Photobucket
REMIX OUTFIT
Turquoise Cami From CR~ 7.50 ~I got 40% off
Khaki Pants From Target~19.99
Necklace Gift From Hubby for 1st Anniversary
Brown Boots From DSW~ 41.97

Hello Everyone. Today marks 90 days. Of me not buying any new clothes. Using money out of my own pocket.  I can't believe I made it this far. So my 71 day shopping ban has been beating from last year. So far my new yeas resolution have been going great. 1 done and still going strong with the other one. Which is not to wear jeans 5 days a week to work. I started off good with doing 1 day a week of wearing jeans. Now I'm up to 2 days. Hopefully I can keep it that way. 

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GOOD MONDAY.  

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your resolutions!
    -Meagan
    www.brassinpocketblog.com
    (formerly Spunky Chateau)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations on your shopping ban! cute outfit!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks again for the F21 gift card! As you can see, we had fun using it!!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job, I love those pants!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!