Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentines Day Work Outfit

Photobucket


Pink + Red | Everybody, Everywear


REMIX OUTFIT
Red Tank Top From H&M~ Same as pink top
Khaki Pants From Target~19.99
Heart Necklace From Target~1.00
Heart Earring From Target
Heart Bracelet From Kroger~.75 cent
Pink Headband From a Store in Germany
Uggs Boot Christmas Gift From Hubby(when we lived in Germany)


Happy Valentines Day Everyone. Today I doing Everybody Everywear pink and red Challenge. So I decide to wear my pink H&M pink button. Which if you been following since the being you have since me wear this shirt a lot. Its one of my favorites. I have had it for 5 to 6 years. I hope you all have a good day with your love ones. 

Update on my hand. It is 100% better now.

HAVE A GOOD TUESDAY AND VALENTINES DAY.

4 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that your hand is better! Read and pink looks great in this ensemble :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice pics!!! enjoyed your blog...
    ..visit my blog too...

    http://voguelyvan.blogspot.com/

    kisses!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That heart bracelet is so cute! Happy (belated) Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!