Saturday, February 25, 2012

Pink and Khaki Saturday Work Outfit

Photobucket
REMIX OUTFIT
White Tank Top From Target~7.00
Gap Wide Leg Khaki  Pant They were a Christmas Gift (2010)
Pink Flower Head Band Gift From Secret Santa From Work
A Necklace From A Secret Sister Christmas Swap
Earring From Target
Uggs Boot Christmas Gift From Hubby(when we lived in Germany)

Hello All, Happy Saturday. I'm still under the weather. Dayquil and Nyquil has been helping me out. So this week must be pink week. This is my 4th time wearing pink this week. You all know how much I love this color. Well that  all I have for today.

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GOOD SATURDAY AND WEEKEND.

4 comments:

  1. pink is such a cheerful color, it brightens your day when you feel under the weather ! The outfit looks nice and warm

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pink and the hair accessory! I hope you have been having an excellent weekend too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pink hair accessory to match your pink outfit. Way too adorable!

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!