Friday, February 24, 2012

Jean Friday Work Outfit

Photobucket
REMIX OUTFIT
Flirt Boot Cut Jeans From Old Navy-18.43
Black Bead Necklace From The Px
Black Star Earring Birthday Gift From Scribbles(26)
Black Headband Christmas Gift From Scribbles(2011)
Bare Traps Boots From DSW~ Gift From Hubby

Hello All. Work was ok. Hubby and Me both have head colds. So we are both are trying to get better. Yesterday I got a very nice gift from Nicole From Black Shoe Diary. She sent me a beautiful jacket and some fun little goodies. One of the goodies was the cute pen. It's a Marc Jacobs Lip Stick Pen. 

I have a very fun and exciting post for Monday. So stay tune for that. 
I will try my best to stop by your blogs this weekend. 


Thank you again Nicole

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT FRIDAY AND WEEKEND. 

4 comments:

  1. That coat is gorgeous Amy! I can't wait to see it on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. tell hubby hook me up with a pair of them! LOL! Love it Amy! The coat is dashing I must say/, u look pretty as usual..mwah

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad everything worked out with the coat. Hope you enjoy it!

    xxoo
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!