Thursday, January 12, 2012

Rocking a Graphic T-Shirt to Work


Photobucket
Black Flower Graphic T-Shirt Hand Me Down From My Little Sister
Black Cami From Victoria Secret ~ 14.50 or 3/30
Black Pants From Target~24.99
Necklace Birthday Gift From MIL Peggy(25)
Gotta Flurt Shoe Gift From Hubby for my Birthday~ 13.00 from DSW

Happy Thursday Everyone. Today outfit would have been great for Everybody Every Wear Black and White that they did on Tuesday. Which I so forget about since I woke up late. So I'm going to do mine 2 days late. My Sister gave me this shirt on Christmas Day. She out grew it. Well it doesn't really fit me all that well but with the blazer over it. It looks good. Plus how else are you going to rock a graphic T-shirt to work. 

HAVE A GREAT THURSDAY. 

9 comments:

  1. I have a few Tshirts similar, I love them!! Perfect under a blazer or with a sweater and boots......and, I LOVE your spunky hair hunnie..the curls are gorgeous!!!

    Daily Inspiration of Pretty Things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like that graphic t-shirt! It is such a versatile piece!

    http://theclosetintervention.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your graphic tee. So cute. And I love your hair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love graphic tees and with a blazer is one of my favorite ways to style it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really like that t-shirt. Joyce

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!