Friday, January 27, 2012

FRIDAY WORK OUTFIT

Photobucket
REMIX OUTFIT
Khaki Pants From Target~19.99
Earring Gift From MIL Peggy
Uggs Boot Christmas Gift From Hubby(when we lived in Germany)

Hello Everyone. I hope you are having a good one. Mine was great. Work went by quick. Then I spent to night with Hubby. We went and ate at Joe's Crab Shack for the first time. After that we went and seen the new Underworld Movie. So it has been a great Friday.

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT FRIDAY AND HAPPY WEEKEND. 

3 comments:

  1. I love the rich colour choices Amy! Looks great!

    - Kyla XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. great denim jacket. i really need a new one like that!

    http://spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. thx for your sweet comment! cute outfit :)
    would you maybe like to follow each other?
    xx
    melina from melina-lajolie

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!