Sunday, December 11, 2011

MY CHRISTMAS SHOPPING OUTFIT

Photobucket
Grey Pink T-shirt Gift From Oma
Crystal Jeans From CR~7.49
Earring From H&M
Pink Ribbon From a Christmas Gift(Last Year)


Hello All. This is what I wore yesterday to take my mom out Christmas Shopping in. After shopping. I went to my dad Christmas Bowling party. Which I didn't bowl to hot yesterday. Today I'm just relaxing at home. My weekend was very good. I had tons of fun. 


Photobucket
My sister, My Dad and his winning from lucky strike and Food.
Today Christmas Item is my early Christmas gift from Hubby.
Don't Forget to enter my Forever 21 Giveaway. 

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT SUNDAY. 

3 comments:

  1. I'm heading to Lucky Strike on Thursday for another holiday event! Love your tee shirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shopping outfit! :)

    <3Chelsea Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your delicate earrings!

    http://theclosetintervention.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!