Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Sparkle Wednesday Work Outfit

Photobucket
REMIX OUTFIT
Sweetheart Skinny Jeans From Old Navy~ 18.53
Pink Flower Earring From CR-4.00
Headband Gift From MIL Peggy
Bare Traps Boots From DSW~ Gift From Hubby

Hello All. I can't believe its already Wednesday. Where has this week gone. I also can't believe Christmas is only a few weeks away. 

If you live in Michigan or the Midwest there is going to be a blog meet up. You can read and get the info on Collette blog which is  Statement in Fashion. 

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT WEDNESDAY

5 comments:

  1. Your sparkle top is so pretty, nice colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I lived closer so I could attend the meet-up! It sounds like a lot of fun.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sparkly tanktop is great! I know a lot of people who wish they could wear that to work!
    -Meagan
    www.spunkychateau.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that sequined top! Great colors!

    http://theclosetintervention.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!