Tuesday, November 29, 2011

POCKET SWEATER WORK OUTFIT

Photobucket
Green Sweater with brown Buttons From Old Navy-11.23
Flirt BootCut Jeans From Old Navy-18.43
Snowflake Earring From The Px
Barrette From Ultra~2.00
Boots From Traffic

Hello Everyone. Its a super cold and rainy day here in Michigan. When I took Priscilla out this morning. She looked at me and turned around. She was saying your crazy if you think I'm going to pee out here. I have no idea how she is going to deal with snow. Which we will be getting snow tonight. So not looking for to that. For my outfit I decide to wear my new green sweater. Which is warm and it has pockets. Which you can never go wrong with pockets. I will say I feel like Madeline in this sweater. I hope you all stay warm and dry.


P.S. I will try to get to read your blogs tonight. If not tomorrow for sure.

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GOOD TUESDAY. 

8 comments:

  1. What a nice color of green, it looks nice on you and the color brightens up a rainy day plus it looks cozy for your cold day ! Love that !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww poor Priscilla-maybe you need to get her booties and a jacket! I love this pocket sweater-great colour on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally love your sweater. The color is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amy you did great with all of your old navy sweater purchases! The green sweater is adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute sweater, and the color looks fabulous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this color green! So pretty!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is the cutest coat ever! i love the color and the buttons :)

    ♥ laura
    the blog of worldly delights

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!