Wednesday, October 26, 2011

BBCA Day 26~ WEDNESDAY WORK OUTFIT ~500 post

Photobucket
REMIX OUTFIT
Pink Cami From CR~6.99~40% off 
Flirt BootCut Jeans From Old Navy-18.43

Necklace From CR~7.99-40% off
Earring From My MIL Peggy
Pink and Orange and White Headband~ Super Old
Boots From Old Navy~34.50~ I got them for 30% off 2 year ago

Hello Everyone. Happy Wednesday. I'm sorry I haven't been around to your blog this week. I will try my best to stop by. I will for sure will be able to stop by next week.

Pink and White Bracelet From Scribble 


 


Today Breast Cancer Item is 3m Littmann

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GOOD WEDNESDAY. 


500 Post


7 comments:

  1. very cute sweater and boots.
    www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute outfit. I love that sweater on you. I lover layer myself when wearing a shorter top to hide my bum ;)

    thu
    http://justtututiny.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sweater is really cute and so is that bracelet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that cute necklace! it's fantastic!

    spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like your hair is up in a bun. I wish I could see it better, becuase it looks cute. Can you take a hair picture the next time you wear it like that?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Everyone.

    Rosie~ I will try to get a better pic of my hair next time.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!