Thursday, October 20, 2011

BBCA Day 20~ A&A WORK OUTFIT

Photobucket
REMIX OUTFIT
Black Gap Skinny Pants Christmas Gift From Oma or Parents
Pearls From The Px
Pearl Earring From CR~4.00
Flower Hair Piece From Forever 21~ 2.50
Impo thunder booties From DSW ~Gift From Hubby

Hello Everyone. Happy Thursday. I want to thank you all for your sweet comment on yesterday post. They all mean a lot to me. I have been working super hard to get to where I'm today with my weight and it wasn't easy. No matter what size you are you are beautiful no matter what people say. The one thing I hate to hear is how  skinny I am. You would never go up to a big person and tell them that. So don't say it to skinny people. You don't know what they are going thru. Sorry for that little rant. 

So since today is Thursday it time for Awkward&Awesome.

Awkward
~ Having my belt brake on me as I was helping a customer. I was picking up shoe. When I here snap. I got up to find out my belt snap. I was so Lucky I was wearing a waist belt. I end up using that as my belt to hold my pants up. 

Awesome
~ That I will be going to the Lions game on Sunday. It will be my first time going to a game at Ford Field.

Today Breast Cancer Item is the Lifetime channel. The Link is HERE. 


I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT THURSDAY. 

11 comments:

  1. love your pink button up, super pretty! you look great.
    www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pink and black contrast!! Great outfit!

    ~Anya

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that collared top...great color! And, this is very work chic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That top looks so great! I love the color, and the boots look fab with your outfit! :)

    -j
    sorelle in style

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great. Very dressy today. Love pink and black color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look very tall in this outfit. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am absolutely loving your outfits everyday featuring pink! I don't know you do it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. your legs looks like they're miles long!! envious!! I also hate it when people comment how skinny I am as well it's really annoying and discouraging at times.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look amazing in that outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a cute outfit and look so sassy! Have fun at the Lions game! Football games are a blast :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!