Monday, October 17, 2011

BBCA Day 17~ Pink Heart Errand Outfit

Photobucket
REMIX OUTFIT
Crystal Jeans From CR~7.49
Pink Earring From H&M~ I them in Germany
Pink Pony O From Walmart
Minnetonka Slipper From DSW( LOVE THESE)~39.95-30%

Hello Everyone. Happy Monday. So i'm off today. So I did some running around to get some food for the week.  Also doing some housework. So that is my Monday.

Today Breast Cancer Item is Hanes. They made a special Hope Shirt for Breast Cancer. You can see it HERE.

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GOOD MONDAY.

8 comments:

  1. wow! i like it so much!!!! ;-)
    thank you for visit my Miriamstella's blog !
    I hope you come back again to see my new post! and if you like the blog...you could follow! ;-)
    kisses
    Miriamstella (from Italy)
    http://isfashionmypassion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this T-shirt paired with the long sleeve pink tee! Have fun shopping and cleaning :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your t shirt!
    www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This outfit is cute and I hope you got a lot done today :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute outfit. Love the tee.

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO so cute - I am loving these pink ensembles you are putting together!

    http://justtututiny.blogspot.com/
    Thu

    ReplyDelete
  7. great breast cancer tee! love that you put this outfit together!

    http://spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!