Monday, October 17, 2011

BBCA Day 16~ Sunday Work Outfit

Photobucket
REMIX OUTFIT
Flare Jeans From Old Navy~25.00
Pink Headband From some store in Germany
Loins Earring and Necklace Gift From Hubby
CL Shoe From DSW for 27.96

Hello All. Here is Day 16 of BBCA. I was super busy after and before work I couldn't get this up yesterday. Oma is out of the ICU. She now in a regular room now. I plan on calling her today.

The lions lost yesterday but everyone at work got a kick out of my jewelry.

Today Breast Cancer Item Is Fight Like a Girl. It has blog and other stuff on it.

I HOPE YOU ALL HAD A GOOD SUNDAY.

5 comments:

  1. Glad to hear she is out of the hospital. I know it has been hard lately.
    I didn't watch much football yesterday, only watched the Cowboys get their behinds kicked. Always a good day. I was pretty bummed about Detroit, though!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit.
    www.thoughtsofpaps.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you have so many pink clothing items! I'm glad to hear your Oma is out of the hospital- I'm sending positive thoughts her way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely closet and outfit :)im folower

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!