Saturday, October 1, 2011

BBCA Day 1~ Detroit Tiger Day Work Outfit

Photobucket
REMIX OUTFIT
Flirt BootCut Jeans From Old Navy-18.43
Orange Necklace From Publix~.96cent for 4 of them
Orange Headband From Dollar Tree~.50cent
Earring Gift From MIL Peggy
Pink Sock from Target-2.50
Pink Fight Like a Girl Bracelet Gift From MIL Peggy
Boots From Old Navy~34.50~ I got them for 30% off 2 year ago



Hello Everyone. Today at work they want us to dress in Detroit Tiger colors since they are in the playoff. Which the playoff start today. I wasn't sure I was going to do it or not due to BBCA started today but as I got thinking I knew I could make it work. Since it cold out I decide to go with the white long seelve. Then I went with this short sleeve shirt. Then I remember how I had orange necklace. So there you have it. Orange, Navy blue and White for the tigers. 

Photobucket
My Pink Items




Today Breast Cancer Item is my Bracelet you can buy them at Kroger for 3.00. All the money goes to Breast Cancer Research.

HAVE A GOOD SATURDAY

8 comments:

  1. cool!!! :D


    xoxo from rome
    K.
    http://kcomekarolina.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Navy and orange is a great color combination. You look great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. really love the nails!

    spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. great outfit!!! i really like it!!!!! you have such a nice blog!!!
    great blog!!!!
    i'd loved it if we followed each other!!!!!

    xxx
    naiad
    http://stateofgracebynaiad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the nails, you did an awesome job and the pink bracelet is perfect for this outfit!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!