Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Labor Day Work Outfit

Photobucket
REMIX OUTFIT

White Cami From Victoria Secret ~ 14.50 or 3/30

Flare Jeans From Old Navy~25.00
Ribbon From A Pack of Washcloths From Target that I brought~Free
Necklace From CR~7.99 I got it for 50%
Earring From A Secret Sister Christmas Swap

Hello All. Happy Tuesday. Here what I wore to work on Labor Day. It was cold out. It was in the 50's all day. So that made it hard for me to get dress. I changes 3 times, no joke. Then I just settled due to I had no more time left. Over all I liked my outfit.

 I'm going to have to buy more sweaters. I don't have many since I was living in Florida for the last 3 years. 

Good news: I found my clothes and the unpacking is getting there. I should be done with it this week I hope. Then I should be back to my everyday posting.

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GOOD TUESDAY.

4 comments:

  1. You look great. Good to hear you will be finished unpacking soon. Is everything else with the move going well?

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck unpacking. you look cute with that sweater and that cool necklace!

    spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The necklace is so cute, looks good with the top

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!