Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Fall and Winter Wants


fall wants


  1. Sweater Dress
  2. Sweater
  3. Scarves
  4. Boots
  5. Gloves
Hello All. Happy Wednesday. No outfit post today due to I'm off work. I'm try to get all my shoe organize. So I thought I would share with you something that I would like to buy.  If I could one get one thing off this list. It would be a sweater dress. I have seen some on Old Navy.com that I really like. I hope I will be able to go there soon and look at them in person. Who know I might even get one. 

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GOOD WEDNESDAY. 
 

6 comments:

  1. I cannot wait for fall and winter fashion. I love getting all cozied up in my knits and scarves!

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  2. great picks can't wait for fall no Florida now you can really enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a really cute dress and I can definitely see it on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving the sweater dress and how cute is that scarf?!!!

    spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!