Wednesday, August 24, 2011

What I were to meet the District Manager(DM) Yesterday/ Exciting News

Photobucket
REMIX OUTFIT
Flare Jeans From Old Navy~25.00
Necklace From The PX
Earring From CR~4.00
Headband ~ Not sure wear it from
CL Flats From DSW ~27.96

Hello Everyone. Happy Wednesday. Here what I wear to work yesterday. I knew the DM was going to be there. So I want to look nice. So I plan this outfit in my head on Monday. Then put it all on yesterday. Which it all fall in to place. I like when that happen. 

I don't know if any of you noticed that I have been wearing these jeans a lot. Well I got them a few weeks ago and I absolutely love them. They are the prefect pair of flare jeans and super comfy.  I just might have to get another color down the line.

Well I have some Exciting news to share with you all. I got invited to have a breakfast meeting with the CEO of DSW. This so made my day yesterday. Also made me glad that I drop my blazer off to be dry clean. Also another thing is I went a brought some Guess Heel for just for this. Which I end up doing some major damage at DSW last night. I got a total of 4 shoe and a ton of tights. A haul will be coming soon of the stuff. 

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GOOD WEDNESDAY. 

8 comments:

  1. that's great sweetie your going to knock them died !!! good luck in your meeting love the outfit !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!! You will look so amazing!! That is a great opportunity!
    So excited can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. must be fun to work at DSW and difficult NOT to buy up the entire store! how exciting that you get to meet with the CEO! congrats!

    spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so pretty! Congratulations on getting invited to the meeting!
    -Meagan
    http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woot woot that is exciting news- congrats and good luck! I love your elegant work outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is exciting news. I hope it goes great.

    Your outfit is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!