Sunday, July 17, 2011

NEED PRAYERS PLEASE FOR HUBBY AUNT



Last Night I called MIL Peg. To thank her for the gift she sent me for my Birthday. She told me she couldn't talk she was on the way to the hospital due to her sister got in a motorcycle accident.  When she called me back she was try her best not to cry. Her Sister has blood in her brain, broken rib, collarbone and blood in her throat.  Also her arm is in a sling. So we need all the pray we can get for her to recover.

 Thank you. 


I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GOOD DAY. 

4 comments:

  1. I am so sorry to hear about your mother in law's sister. I hope she will make a safe recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayer has been sent. Please keep us posted with her progress...if you have the time, that is. I know you're in the process of moving...and good luck to you with that. Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  3. will definitely pray for your mother in law's sister. i'm so sorry to hear that she was in an accident. hope she recovers soon.

    spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry to hear about your husband's aunt-she is in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!