Saturday, June 4, 2011

CHERRY WORK OUTFIT





REMIX OUTFIT


Red Tank Top From H&M

Docker Black Carpi From Costco-18.99
Cherry Headband From a Store in Germany €2.55 for 2
Earrings From The PX
Key Necklace Christmas(2010) Gift From My Mom
Sandals From CR 18.99

Hello Everyone. Thank you all for the Prayers and Support. Oma is doing a little better. She has to go for a 6 hour test to see if she going to need surgery or not. Today work outfit is simply but still cute. This is actually the first time I have ever wear this shirt to work. So we will see what people say. Also Kend Everyday is start the 30 for 30 again on June 13th. Which I plan on taking apart in this again. I will be pick my 30 for 30 item here soon and posting in on Friday. 

Also if you can please vote for Camille(I am Never Naked) onCharlotte Russe Facebook Page. To Vote click on the Party Girl Contest Tab.
Then Click on this picture
I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GOOD SATURDAY

6 comments:

  1. Cute outfit, love the pattern! Thanks for posting for me!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you look amazing, and you know I love you in red amy! lol! You have my best wishes and prayers for your Oma :) Im always supporting u and I hope she gets well :)
    Mwah...

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is such a cute outfit Amy love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the cherry top- you look great! My thoughts go out to you and Oma!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh i love 30 for 30! very cute blouse :) and i hope your oma is gonna be okay x

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!