Monday, June 20, 2011

30X30 DAY 8 WORK OUTFIT






REMIX OUTFIT
Necklace From Target~ on clearance For .84 Cent
Earring Gift From MIL Peggy
Barrettes From Target- 2.00 on Clearance
White Heels- Payless

Hello Everyone. Today mark one month until my birthday. I had an okay work day. There was a lot of drama at work but it will pass. Today a lot of people where wearing dress. So I call today dress Monday.  This is the first time that I have wore this dress to work. I had tons of customer tell me my earrings were cute. 

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GOOD MONDAY. 

5 comments:

  1. Wait a freakin minute...u got that necklace for only 84 cents! winning! LOL! Love it! R u a cancer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look adorable, I love all the bright colors in your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another cute cardigan Amy. You look wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the cardi and what a great deal, gotta love a clearance :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really cute. I like that the sweater matches perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!