Monday, June 27, 2011

30x30 Day 15TH~ Work Outfit/ Please Vote For Camille

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
REMIX OUTFIT
Gap Wide Leg Khaki  Pant They were a Christmas Gift (2010)
Earring From CR~4.00w/40% off
Barrette From Ultra
CL by Laundry Genuine Flat From DSW~ 39.95~ I got them for 27.96 after my employee discount

Hello Everyone. Happy Monday and Day 15Th of 30 for 30. I'm half way thou with my remixing. I still have 2 item that I haven't used yet but they will be coming out on Wednesday or Thursday. Once I'm done with this remixing I going to do a special post on this Pink Shirt. I have worn it with tons of different pants. I hope you all have a great work week.

Please Help Camille(I am Never Naked) on Charlotte Russe Facebook Page. To Vote click on the Party Girl Contest Tab. Then click on the photo above.
Right now she is in the Top 8. Which she need to be in the Top 5 to win. The contest end on July 11th. You can vote once a day. Thank

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GOOD MONDAY.

5 comments:

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!