Saturday, May 21, 2011

Pink Saturday Work Outfit





Pink  Smocked Pinstripe Top From Forever 21~10.50
Gap Wide Leg Khaki  Pant They were a Christmas Gift (2010)

Earring From CR~4.00
Necklace From CR-7.99
Barrettes Not Sure Where its From
CL by Laundry Genuine Flat From DSW~ 39.95~ I got them for 27.96 after my employee discount

Hello Everyone. I hope you all having a good day. I have gone to Old Navy so much this week that its not even funny. Hubby want to go there today to get some under shirt for him. So I went with him. They are having there $1.00 Flip Flop sale. I was going to get a pair of black one but they didn't have my size. So I didn't get any of them but I didn't need them. So it all good. Well I hope you all have a good day. 

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT SATURDAY

2 comments:

  1. I think pink and khaki is a GREAT color combo. I wear it a lot on my days off. And to work. And pretty much everywhere in between.

    And those shoes....look so comfy and mega cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are super comfy. Thanks you Charisse

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!