Tuesday, May 24, 2011

GOLD REMIX WORK OUTFIT





REMIX OUTFIT
Docker Black Carpi From Costco ~ 18.99 *NEW*
Necklace Gift From Hubby for 1st Wedding Anniversary
Earring From Target
Flower Bobbie Pin From Forever 21~1.50
CL Flats From DSW ~27.96



 

Hello Everyone. I got told by a customer that my hair was adorable. I had to really play around with this top to get it to my liking. I finely got it they way I wanted it. I will say I was a little hot  when I walked outside but I was fine inside. Well thats is it for today.

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GOOD TUESDAY. 

3 comments:

  1. This top looks great on you! I will put the link up now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the top is sooo cute!
    lovely outfit!

    btw check out my new post!
    modalouvain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!