Monday, April 25, 2011

EASTER WORK OUTFIT





REMIX OUTFIT
Yellow Cami From Forever 21~2.50
Black Gap Favorite Dress Pants Gift From Oma or Parent( LOVE THESE PANTS)
Necklace Gift From Hubby for 1st Wedding Anniversary
Earring From CR~ 4.00 w/40% off
Headband From The PX~2.99
CL Shoe From DSW for 27.96


Hello Everyone. Hope you all had a good Easter Yesterday. Here is what I wore to work  on Easter. Yes DSW was open on Easter Crazy right but the more crazy part was all the people shopping on Easter. For yesterday look I want to look springtime and Easter like. So that the main reason for wearing yellow and pink together. Today I have the day off. Which I have an dentist appt to go to.  Beside that just normal house work.




Hubby made Easter Dinner yesterday. So I ate some for lunch before work and had it for dinner too. I love my Hubby.

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT MONDAY. 

3 comments:

  1. I love this outfit- coral pink is my favourite colour for spring! Mmm those eggs look delish- what does DSW stand for? Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty outfit. Love the color of your blouse.

    Aww it is so sweet that your husband cooked for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy that food looks yummy so glad you had a good Easter sux you had to work !!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!