Saturday, April 23, 2011

COLOR BLOCKING WORK OUTFIT





Pink T-Shirt From Target~8.00
Lace White Cami From Old Navy~Hubby got it for me 
Blue Skirt From Old Navy~4.19
Key Heart Necklace Christmas Gift From My Mom ~2010
White Circle Earring From The Px~Old
Barrette From I Don't Know
White Belt From Target~3.74
Cherokee White Flat From Target


Hello Everyone. The dishwasher is up and run great. It make me so happy. Mainly because I hate washing dishes.  For today outfit I was going to wear the small circle earring but decide to go with the big white ones. Which I love how my outfit turn out.  I'm wear a royal blue skirt for  Shaken Baby  awareness. This is a serious thing. Tons of baby die each year from being shaken to hard. You should never shake a baby. Help Fashion Momma Spread the word to get this out there. 





Happy Birthday Mandy. I hope you have a great one.

  I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GOOD SATURDAY AND A VERY HAPPY EASTER TOMORROW. 

5 comments:

  1. You look fantastic! This seems like such a different look for you and I really like it.

    I'm really behind on posts and didn't see Kimberly's about wearing blue...although I don't own anything navy blue anyway...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great color block! Maybe I will do that tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking great you look so yung in this post :) Ahhhh poor babies so sad motherhood makes me so scared :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats pretty powerful, u look amazing in a skirt mama! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!