Sunday, March 27, 2011

Work Outfit March 27th, 2011





Express Flower Shirt From Express ~Old
Beige Cami From VS for 9.99 on Clearance~Not Pictured
Black Linen Pants From CR ~ 4.99
Earring From CR~4.00- 40% off
CL by Laundry Genuine Flat From DSW~ 39.95~ I got them for 27.96 after my employee discount(*NEW*)

Hello Everyone. Today was a long day at work. I worked 8 and half hours. I was running up and down the stair get items I need to do my project. I got my project done and the manger liked it.  I got told by a couple co-worker that my pants were cute. Also got told by one co-worker that I looked cute today.  Well that is all for today. Tomorrow I have Off. I love having Mondays off. 

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT SUNDAY. 

3 comments:

  1. That is so pretty and romantic - all white and lace, love it!

    besos,

    ML

    It’s Out, It’s Out!

    Join the Easiest Blog Project Ever at:

    Twenty York Street

    Twenty York Street

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that top, so pretty and feminine!

    Hope you had a great day off today!

    Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!