Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Work Outfit 3-8-2011 Everybody Everywear Wear Polka Dots



Polka Dots | Everybody, Everywear

REMIX OUTFIT
Black Cami From Victoria Secret ~ 14.50 or 3/30
Black Pants From Target~24.99
Earring From The PX~4.99 for 3 pairs
Necklace From Px~ 4.99
Headband Gift From My Mom
Sandals From CR 18.99

Hello Everyone. Happy Fat Tuesday. Today make me miss Michigan. Main because I know everyone is eating Paczki.  It a Polish donut. I grew up close to a big polish town. Oma (German for grandma) cooks tons of polish food. Which I love and hubby hates. Well Paczki can not be find in Florida. I check last year and people tought I was crazy. Even today at work people had no idea what I was talking about. 

I had a Manger freaking out about my hair today. She was like OMG what did you do to your hair. I told her nothing. I washed it. Didn't brush it and put moose in it. I told her this is the way my hair looks natural. Which Hubby hate my hair this way because it show off my big forehead. What can I say I got my forehead from my dad. 

My Dad at Christmas Time at my house.
Make Sure you link up for Everybody Everywear Polka Dots

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GOOD TUESDAY

3 comments:

  1. Headband and shirt? Twice the dots, twice the fun :)
    Happy Fat Tuesday!
    Thanks for joining us at EBEW today!
    The Auspicious Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the outfit! Very cute!

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!