Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day Work Outfit and Don't Forget To Vote For Collette





Green T-shirt From CR ~6.00
White Tank Top From Target~7.00
Black Pants From Target~24.99
Earring From MIL Peggy
Eye Glasses Necklace From Forever 21~1.50
Green Headband From Target~1.00
CL Flats From DSW ~27.96

Hello Everyone. Happy St. Patrick's Day. I hope you all are wearing GREEN. That way you won't get pinched. I know no one will be pinching me today. I have tons of green on. I even just got done painting my nails green. We had a meeting on Sunday at work. Which we got told if you have chip nail polish you will be sent home. So that mean I will be changing my nail polish a lot more now. As you might tell I'm is a super good mood today. Only time that a little downer for today is no corn beef and cabbage for me today. I hope that we can get out early tonight at work. Wish me luck.

Revlon 933 Emerald City 
Reminder go vote for  Collette of Statement of Fashion. She enter to be a Elf model. SO PLEASE GO VOTE FOR HER. There's only 3 days left to vote. 

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT AND SAFE THURSDAY

8 comments:

  1. love yoru necklace jeje

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is crazy! I would never wear polish if that was a rule at my work because mine always gets chipped from working! lol ironic!
    Happy St Patricks day, lots of green!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your green neails! Happy St Patricks Day!!! Love your blog and now following, maybe you'll have time to visit my blog:)

    Kisses,
    Annabelle
    http://vivaluxury.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the eyeglass necklace and I love the flats. Happy Be-lated St. Pattys Day!

    Nicole
    http://www.nevermindandwhatever.com

    I am starting a new fashion blog come check it out
    http://www.blackshoesdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. all your looks have their own chic and bright details!!! i like how u play with colours every day!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!