Friday, March 4, 2011

Causal Work Friday





Remix Outfit
Grey Shirt from VS-4.99
Cover up from Ross-7.99
Jeans From Target~ Super Old
Earring From Px~ 4.99
White Belt From Target~3.74
Necklace Gift From Hubby For Our 1st Anniversary
Ribbon came from Wash clothes From Target
Flats from Charlotte Russe-14.99

Hello Everyone. So today was good. I so didn't want to get up this morning. Mainly because I didn't get home from work until 1:22am. So trying to get up at 5am wasn't going to happen. Hubby turn on the light this morning and I was yelling at him to turn it off because I only got 3 hours of sleep. He told me I got more then that. So he was nice and let me sleep. So at 6:30 the alarm went off and I so didn't want to get up. So I finally got up at 7am.  I'm so thankful it is Friday because that mean it jean day. So I made it easy to get dress. 

Last night I had a shoe box fall on my thumb. it hit it so hard. That it gave me a bruise. 

Tonight we are watching Social Network. 

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT FRIDAY AND WEEKEND. 

5 comments:

  1. Love the belt! u did it this time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, this is beautiful!!
    I love it!! ♥
    xx

    Henar
    ..OH MY VOGUE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just stumbled across your blog and totally love it! please come check mine out, follow, and let me know what you think :) keep up the good blogging!
    www.cuteybeautyfashionpassion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gray is always one of my go to colors for when I'm looking for something to wear.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!