Sunday, December 19, 2010

VACATION DAY #1 ~ PINK DAY





Pink Baseball Tee From CR~6.00 I got 40% off of it
Crystal Jeans From CR~7.49
Earring From H&M Got them in Germany
Necklace From Walmart ~ 2 for 5.00
Yellow and Pink Headband Birthday Gift From My MIL
Pink Flip Flop From Target~1.00

Happy Sunday Everyone. So today I have errands to run with Hubby. Also we might put up the tree tonight.  Also we have to buy 2 more Christmas gift for family members.  Tuesday my parent will be here and I can't wait. Also today we are going to change out the light fixture in a couple place in the house.  Today outfit would have been prefect for BBCA.



TODAY I LEAVE YOU WILL THE GUEST BATHROOM TOWELS.

HAVE A GREAT SUNDAY EVERYONE.

5 comments:

  1. Pretty in pink for sure!! Hope you were able to get your tree...Ive been running around nuts the past couple of days trying to catch up on XMas from being sick:( I have my last tree up and decorated...shopping just about done except two things...feeling much better, lol..thank you so very much for the Xmas card...you are toooooo sweet to me..Hugs!!

    Stop by and say Hello:)
    Enter my Spoil Me Fashion Jewelry Giveaway!!♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ladies.

    We got the tree just need to decorated it now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. u look amazing in pink mami! beautiful~

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!