Thursday, November 25, 2010

My Thanksgiving Day

Oma(German for Grandma)

Oma and Me

Goodies bag Oma made for everyone

Left overs

Pumpkin Pin Oma Made

Oma's Pumpkin Roll
Hello All. I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving. I did. I had a great time with my Family. Which I only see them a couple time out of the year due to are work Schedules. My cousin were playing cops and where try to put me in play handcuff. They are too cute and can get a little bit crazy at times. My Oma made everyone treat bags with leaves magnetic in them or a Pumpkin pins. I was luck and got both. The food was amazing and we got lucky to get tons of leftovers. That will be lunches for the next few days. So over all I had an amazing day. Now I'm going to watch a movie with Hubby and then hit they hay. I have an early morning tomorrow.

Want to add Oma thought I was crazy for wearing boots. She kept asking me why I had them on. Someone said she is being fashionable.

I HOPE YOU ALL HAD A GREAT THANKSGIVING.

6 comments:

  1. I wish Thanksgiving was celebrated here too:( Look like u were having fun!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg..ur grandma looks so sweet! I wanna hug her! lol! Looks like u had a great thanksgiving! The food looks yummmmm!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your family sounds fun hunnie....love the line about why you were wearing boots:) too cute....
    Great pics too...happy you had a nice day:)

    Stop by and say Hello♥

    Enter my Spotted Moth Giveaway♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leftovers! One of the great things about Thanksgiving! :-)

    Call Me Ishmael

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!