Sunday, October 17, 2010

Work Outfit October 17th , 2010~BBCA DAY 17





Brown and Pink Plaid Shirt From CR~22.99 I got it for 50% off
Pink Cami From CR ~6.00 I got 50% off
Khaki Pants From Target~19.99
Necklace From Alloy
Earring From The Px~4.00
Pink Cure Pin~Gift by a Co-worker
Headband From some store in Germany
Boots From Traffic

Hello Everyone. I Hope you all are having a great day. I'm having a great one. I got off work early today so I still have time to do things today. You can see a better picture of my Pink Cure Pin on my Facebook page.

Today Breast Cancer Item Is Pink It Which is a Uncapped Pink Sharpie. For everyone that is brought they are giving a dollar to breast cancer. You can see everyone who has sign them name with one HERE 

I Hope you all HAVE A GREAT SUNDAY.

5 comments:

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!